วันจันทร์ที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Enjoy My Blog, Enjoy Japan

Konnichiwa Minasan, (Japanese)
Sawadeekrub Tuktukkhon, (Thai)
Hello Everybody, (English)

Now it is the third week that I've stayed in Fukuoka, Japan. I am adapting myself to an absolutely different culture from my hometown - Bangkok, Thailand.

Let's start with Japanese food. In Thailand, we eat rice and drink soup with spoon, eat noodle with chopsticks. But here I have to eat all of them with chopsticks, and drink soup by hold the bowl to your mouth. How can I do that? It is very weird for me.

Now, lunch time is coming. I will go to enjoy with chopsticks againg. hahaha

Gambatte

14 Oct 2008 11.55 a.m.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

hippo กล่าวว่า...

Hola, daring 55+ ^^

Your first draft is very nice
I wanna eat Japanese food jung
don't forget to take me there na ka

Always luv&miss
TC ka